Friday, August 28, 2009

CARMAX

I had my first experience this week interacting with CARMAX (http://www.carmax.com/). This business was started in 1996 and deals in used cars and mechanical service. I sold a car to them. The process was structured, easy and they provided a very fair offer. I am impressed. This seems like car selling & buying as how it should be; value, courteous, clean/convenient store & efficient.

I dealt with a sales consultant in San Diego named Craig Church. If you plan on buying used car at any CARMAX, I would recommend calling him. He explained to me that all the stores work as one unit. His mobile is 858.967.4357

1 comment:

  1. Hi! My name is Chris and I am the social media PR rep at the CarMax home office in Richmond, VA. Google Alerts notified me of your blog post mentioning us. I am very glad to read that you had a great experience at our San Diego store. Thanks for taking the time to blog about your positive store experience. I hope your friends/readers will visit a CarMax soon. We have 100 stores in 46 markets across the U.S. and our entire inventory is searchable on carmax.com. Thanks for being a CarMax customer. We appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete