Saturday, May 23, 2009

American Idol finale highs & lows

I was in Lexington KY and not sure I would be able to catch the show. Luckily, I made it back to my room at the Marriott Griffin Gate in time to catch the last hour; and what an hour it was. Queen, Cindi Lauper and the best part of the evening..... AI wanted the best and it got the best....... KISS! But, what the heck happened to America's voting? I thought I time warped back to the second term election of Bush all over again and much of America collectively lost their minds. Adam Lambert was the best singer and should have won. Oh well, even as second, his talent will give him the momentum to supercede Kris Allen. Don't get me wrong, Kris was good but should have been number 3. At the end of the day, the one that uses AI as a launching platform to a successful music career is the litmus test to the real winner and we all will see a lot of more of Adam Lambert!

No comments:

Post a Comment